Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday 15

As the sudden as the lurch in the weather, my own transition to summer has seemed abrupt, with no time to anticipate or build expectations. Since coming back from Hawaii, I've been on a ridiculous sleep schedule. I think recovering from that enough to show up for a few hours of work has taken up what little summer-energy I've had. However I am determined to kick up my summer as of this week.

To start off, I'd like to spend some attention on an Etsy seller, fellow Threadbanger Guild member (one of the founders, I might add!), and a true inspiration to me personally. I'm talking about the fabulous Addie Marie, who is hard to match in talent, kindness, and creativity. I encourage all to have a look at her shop, MateyCouture at Etsy.com.



Addie is well known on the forums for her impeccable style and attention to detail. The pieces she creates are beautiful and unique, and incredibly well-made. One item that definitely catches my eye is her spring themed scrappy wallet from recycled materials. The different shades and prints of green and pink on the outside are combined with utmost care to create a refreshing accessory that is both stylish and carefree. There are a bunch of handy pockets inside to make this work of art fully functional.



To see more from the members of the Threadbanger Guild, visit TBGuild's Etsy. General information about TBGuild can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to post this sooner, but I just wanted to say thank you so, so much for saying such sweet things! I blushed so much when reading this. You are the kindest, prettiest, smartest thing ever, and the high praise coming from you means a lot.

    ReplyDelete