Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday 14

Starting spring break was like hitting a brick wall. I went from a million kinds of frantic--about school work, about plane flights, about misc.--to nothing in less than a minute. Last week my proposal was due, I had a botany field exam, a brain quiz, and a paper that should have been 5 pages but took up almost 10. Now I'm in South Carolina visiting my dad. I haven't done any crafts worthy of boasting about lately (a few old ones I still need pictures for) but I did get my new camera on Monday.

I really deserved it. It's got 10x zoom and it's new, which means it focuses! I've been brushing up my picture taking skills, which are pretty bad. It was hard to be deliberate about pictures with my old camera, since it was over 8 years old and could not capture anything smaller than someone's head. For that reason I felt compelled to take lots of pictures of small things. Even with a functional camera, that can be hard to do. I need to learn how to use my camera a little better. In the meantime, enjoy!
Savannah SCTacoma, WA
Savannah, SC
Savannah, SC
Savannah, SC
Savannah, SC
Savannah, SC
Savannah, SC

Tacoma, WA



Savannah, SC

Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA

1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing!! Looks like you're having fun with your camera... what kind is it?

    ReplyDelete