Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday 30

So at 12:15 this morning I started working on a snoodie, or combination scarf and hoodie that I have just now finished. I saw it in a really old threadbanger episode that I can't find anymore, but anyway this was Rob's idea. I've got some pictures lined up for an instructable, which should be really easy to work up, but my priority tonight is finishing the previously nondescript hoody using Addie's tutorial. No longer is it remotely boring, for I have added a row of pleated ruffles at the bottom all the way around, with three extra rows at the very back for a very very miniature bustle effect. My best design elements come from cutting a hem wrong. I have still to finish the bottom hem, the last button hole, and the sleeves. The sleeves will come last because I'm not sure what I want to do there yet. I'll wait for some ideas to hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment